In our experience, a house is not a dream home because of its size or color. It’s about how you feel when you walk through the front door – the way you can instantly see your life unfolding there. This is about more than real estate. It’s about your life and your dreams.
TRACKING YOUR WANTS AND NEEDS:
We can help you find the perfect home. Here are some things to think about as you begin looking at homes for sale.
- Do you have a preference for when the house was built?
- Do you want a house in move-in condition, or are you willing to do some work on it?
- When people come to your home, what do you want your home to say about you?
- Do you want to have a swimming pool or hot tub?
- Are you looking for any additional structures such as a greenhouse or shed?
- What type of home are you looking for – single-family, condo, townhouse, multifamily?
- Approximately what size house are you looking for?
- How many stories?
- What architectural styles do you prefer?
- What type of exterior will you consider?
- What size lot would you like?
- What kind of landscaping are you looking for?
- Do you want a porch or a deck?
- What are you looking for in terms of parking – driveway, garage, carport?
- What are other exterior features important to you?
- What kind of style do you want the interior of your home to have – formal, casual, cozy, traditional, modern or eclectic?
- What kind of floor plan do you prefer – open versus walls between all living spaces?
- What kind of lighting do you prefer?
- Do you have flooring preferences?
- In general, what are your likes and dislikes for the interior of your home?
- Are there specific room needs for your kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms or other living areas?
BEING A STEP AHEAD:
We understand how important it is to be “in the know” as a buyer. That’s why we’re happy to provide you with the tools you’ll need for buying the new home of your dreams!
KP & Associates | Real Estate
Get that second opinion!
905-333-6234 | karenpaul.com | email@example.com
Burlington • Oakville • Hamilton • Milton • Niagara
Buyer’s Corner | Free Home Evaluations | See Our Listings | Subscribe To Our Newsletter